We headed to St. George for the weekend with my sister Sunny and her husband. We had a great time playing in the sand, laying by the pool and of course shopping!
Kaiah is so big now. She is proof that breast fed babies get plenty of nutrition :) I'm so excited...I keep meaning to invite you guys over but then I think, what if she comes and we have to cancel? I should probably set something up so she'll come!! What are you guys doing tomorrow? Oh, she is so cute.
your little girl is too cute. I can't believe that she is 6 months. Time flies, it is so sad how fast they grow up. Definetly have to cherish every moment.
Ben and I were married in 2005 in the Laie Hawaii Temple. We love boating, camping, working in the yard, going to the movies and carmel apples. We both hate spaghetti and watermelon. We decided to get a dog after a year of not killing any of our house plants. Gypsie is now part of the family and even attends family parties. Our sweet little girl Kaiah was born in March and we just can't get enough of her. She brings such joy and love to our family.
I said that I would never have a blog...but thanks to my sister Sunny here I am. Ben secretly likes it. I figure since neither of us are journalers this could be our form of keeping memories...but we'll see how it goes.
3 comments:
Kaiah is so big now. She is proof that breast fed babies get plenty of nutrition :) I'm so excited...I keep meaning to invite you guys over but then I think, what if she comes and we have to cancel? I should probably set something up so she'll come!! What are you guys doing tomorrow? Oh, she is so cute.
Megan
your little girl is too cute. I can't believe that she is 6 months. Time flies, it is so sad how fast they grow up. Definetly have to cherish every moment.
You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment