She couldn't be any cuter! I hope she looks just like you when you were little... I even want her to wear your old tiny glasses (but not need them)! Congrats and good work! You should be very proud! I am so excited for you! Hope you are doing well and getting enough rest! Love you guys! xoxo!
SHARLEE!!!!!!!!! Hey!!! This is Kelly Cummings-Harker. I just found your blog from Kira Smith's blog. How are you? I see you have new little cutie. I have been wondering what you have been up too. Send me your e-mail so I can send you an invite to my blog. Here is my e-mail: kellycrunner@hotmail.com I hope to here from you!
Ben and I were married in 2005 in the Laie Hawaii Temple. We love boating, camping, working in the yard, going to the movies and carmel apples. We both hate spaghetti and watermelon. We decided to get a dog after a year of not killing any of our house plants. Gypsie is now part of the family and even attends family parties. Our sweet little girl Kaiah was born in March and we just can't get enough of her. She brings such joy and love to our family.
I said that I would never have a blog...but thanks to my sister Sunny here I am. Ben secretly likes it. I figure since neither of us are journalers this could be our form of keeping memories...but we'll see how it goes.
4 comments:
She couldn't be any cuter! I hope she looks just like you when you were little... I even want her to wear your old tiny glasses (but not need them)! Congrats and good work! You should be very proud! I am so excited for you! Hope you are doing well and getting enough rest! Love you guys! xoxo!
SHARLEE!!!!!!!!! Hey!!! This is Kelly Cummings-Harker. I just found your blog from Kira Smith's blog.
How are you? I see you have new little cutie. I have been wondering what you have been up too.
Send me your e-mail so I can send you an invite to my blog. Here is my e-mail: kellycrunner@hotmail.com
I hope to here from you!
Sharlee,
Hey this is Clarissa Franc(Day) I found your blog through Amanda's! She is so cute! Congrats! Family fun starts when the kids arrive!
Hey Sharlee, congrats on the little girl she is a doll. and you look really good for just having a baby.
Post a Comment