He rubs it good bye in the mornings, greets it 1st when he gets home from work and talks to it every night before bed, he thinks my belly button is a microphone!
Ben and I were married in 2005 in the Laie Hawaii Temple. We love boating, camping, working in the yard, going to the movies and carmel apples. We both hate spaghetti and watermelon. We decided to get a dog after a year of not killing any of our house plants. Gypsie is now part of the family and even attends family parties. Our sweet little girl Kaiah was born in March and we just can't get enough of her. She brings such joy and love to our family.
I said that I would never have a blog...but thanks to my sister Sunny here I am. Ben secretly likes it. I figure since neither of us are journalers this could be our form of keeping memories...but we'll see how it goes.
3 comments:
Hey! I just found out you have a blog! You are so cute with your cute little belly! See you at Bunco in a couple of weeks!
-Chante
Yea for Sharlee! I am so excited you have a blog and I am so excited you are pregnant. Your belly is absouletly delicious.
Hi, Sharlee! You're darling. Ben loves your belly because it's such a CUTE one!
It's funny that Ben hates the blog thing because Dallis HATES it too. I can't even talk about it around him. Love him.
Post a Comment