Sharlee! i LOVE your belly!!! You are so cute, u have a cute basket ball bump. Every where else you are still so tiny! You are so beautiful Prego, and you are going to be such a GREAT mommy! CONGRATS!! Love, Kimmie
Ben and I were married in 2005 in the Laie Hawaii Temple. We love boating, camping, working in the yard, going to the movies and carmel apples. We both hate spaghetti and watermelon. We decided to get a dog after a year of not killing any of our house plants. Gypsie is now part of the family and even attends family parties. Our sweet little girl Kaiah was born in March and we just can't get enough of her. She brings such joy and love to our family.
I said that I would never have a blog...but thanks to my sister Sunny here I am. Ben secretly likes it. I figure since neither of us are journalers this could be our form of keeping memories...but we'll see how it goes.
2 comments:
that's a cute picture of you two! Im glad you're putting pictures on here.
Sharlee! i LOVE your belly!!! You are so cute, u have a cute basket ball bump. Every where else you are still so tiny!
You are so beautiful Prego, and you are going to be such a GREAT mommy!
CONGRATS!!
Love, Kimmie
Post a Comment