These pics were taken with an old camera, at the Living Planet Aquarium. Kaiah grabbed the sting rays tail and pulled on it and then she decided to taste her fingers. This girl has no fear.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Honey can you please...
Every time I turn around something seems to be missing or broken. My "honey do list" currently has about ten items on it-at the top of the list: fix the camera or find someone who can. Is it not working because sometimes I let Kaiah play with it? I'm not sure but I'm not saying its anyones fault either I just know I haven't taken any good pics (my phone for example) for about a month and I'm starting to feel anxious about the memories I'm not capturing. AHHHH!
These pics were taken with an old camera, at the Living Planet Aquarium. Kaiah grabbed the sting rays tail and pulled on it and then she decided to taste her fingers. This girl has no fear.

These pics were taken with an old camera, at the Living Planet Aquarium. Kaiah grabbed the sting rays tail and pulled on it and then she decided to taste her fingers. This girl has no fear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sharlee! I am glad that I found your blog! I miss you guys! Skiddy was out in the east with us. We talked about you guys and it made realize how long it has been since I have hung out with you guys! Since my shower I think! When I get home, I want to have a get together~
Post a Comment