We finally got around to setting up the Christmas decor with the help of my sister Sunny. Our tree my look whimpy in these pictures but it was actually quite tall and beautiful, purple lights and all.
With in a few days all of the ornaments on the bottom of the tree had to be moved up because Kaiah kept trying to eat them.
Ben and I were married in 2005 in the Laie Hawaii Temple. We love boating, camping, working in the yard, going to the movies and carmel apples. We both hate spaghetti and watermelon. We decided to get a dog after a year of not killing any of our house plants. Gypsie is now part of the family and even attends family parties. Our sweet little girl Kaiah was born in March and we just can't get enough of her. She brings such joy and love to our family.
I said that I would never have a blog...but thanks to my sister Sunny here I am. Ben secretly likes it. I figure since neither of us are journalers this could be our form of keeping memories...but we'll see how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment